Projector lamps , also known as projector light bulbs or projector bulbs. There are many different projector lamp technologies of differing wattage. Be sure your projector light bulb matches the one you are replacing as each projector is designed to use a specific type of lamp and a specific wattage. Consult your User’s Manual for information on replacing the lamp. Lamps should be treated as hazardous waste and disposed of accordingly.
And remember always use oem equipment when possible.
More questions ??
Contact us (210) 723-9261 (512) 487-6817
Rebuild Your Projector Lamp:
- Projector Lamps
- Rebuild hard to find lamps or expensive to replace
- We carry oem brands like Philips, Osram, Ushio
- Smart Board Repair & installation
- Xenon lamps rebuilding
- Great projector lamp warranties
- Power conditioners & surge protectors
- On-site support
- Home & office Installations
- Power supply rebuilding
- Fan & filter cleaning services
- Advanced component repair
- Serving Bexar County & Texas
- Protecting Your Lamp will add hours to it!Since 1997 we have been an authorized distributor of Philips, Osram, and Ushio brand projector bulbs used in various LCD and DLP projectors including Epson, Sanyo, NEC, Smartboard, Optoma, BenQ, and many more. Our lamps are guaranteed to perform the same as your original projector lamp. Say no to generic projection lamps with lower light output, reduced lamp life, and overall poor construction.
- Projector Repair Projector Rental